Japanese cuisine is recognized as the most meticulous international cuisine in the world, which also creates the exquisite and healthy eating concept of Japanese cuisine. Japanese food is to be tasted with the eyes, and more precisely, it should be tasted with the five senses. Which is your favorite Japanese food? My first thought was of course sushi. Sushi is one of the traditional foods in Japanese cuisine. Japan’s sushi culture has a history of more than 200 years. Introducing today is 6 Crochet Sushi Amigurumi FREE Patterns. They are so beautifully designed that one cannot help but want to take a bite. Thanks to all the designers for sharing these free Crochet Sushi Amigurumi patterns, their links are below the image, Happy crocheting!
You may also like:
6 Adorable FREE Lemon Crochet Patterns
1. Crochet by Amiamour Sushi Crochet is a set, This Sushi Crochet pattern set includes the classic California Roll, Salmon, Tuna, Roe, Shrimp, and Tamago (Egg) Nigiris. Woven with different colored yarns, it is A very worthwhile tutorial.
2. Yarnspirations designed an anthropomorphic sushi with eyes, nose, mouth and different expressions. The lifelike sushi sprites are so cute, it’s a great choice for a baby toy, it’s soft, and it’s machine washable!
3. The crochet Sushi designed by Elisascrochet is a simulation system. Here are 4 different sushi rolls (Tuna, Salmon, Avocado and California) that would make a fun toy food for your little ones or work perfectly as keychain or magnet attachments. Let’s grab our hook and yarn and have some fun!This Sushi Amigurumi FREE Pattern is link here:
4. Flying Mioy designed a super cute sushi character. It is very simple to make and only needs some simple practice. They wear different hats and make cute expressions. Let’s make this delicious meal in a special way.This Sushi Amigurumi FREE Pattern is link here:
5. Happyberry designed onsisting of maki rolls, uramaki, nigiri and tempuru, the setcomes complete with crocheted bento box. It looks like Japanese sushi bento. Very real and interesting. If you like Japanese sushi bento, don’t miss it.This Sushi Amigurumi FREE Pattern is link here:
6. The Sushi Crochet Pattern designed by Vi Le is also a lovely anthropomorphic character. Round eyes, plus pink blush, yellow and red hat, chubby look, smiling at you. Its free tutorial is also very interesting to explain, you will be able to quickly learn how to make it.
This Sushi Amigurumi FREE Pattern is link here:
More FREE crochet patterns HERE.