According to ancient European legends, hares are animals that never close their eyes all day long. They can watch other animals around them in the dark. Therefore, hares represent a bright moon in the dark night. In addition, the calculation of the Easter day is based on the full moon in spring, so the hare with strong fecundity in spring is regarded as a symbol of Easter. After this custom was introduced to the United States, Americans also took a cute name for the rabbit, calling it Easter bunny. Today we are going to share 6 Bunny Pillow tutorials for free. They are cute and amazing, and they have their own characteristics, and we hope to have your choice.Thanks to all the designers for sharing the free crochet patterns, it’s amazing. Let’s follow the tutorial and get started. To get these FREE patterns , please scroll down the page and click the links below the picture. Happy crocheting!
You may also like: Owl-c2c-hat-scarf-set-free-crochet-patterns
Links to these FREE 6 Bunny Pillow Crocheted patterns are here:
1. Bunny Pillow designed by Repeatcrafterme, this is a warm and cute throw pillow. Use lavender (or lavender) yarn for its main body and white yarn for the bunny, which is a cute pattern. It is also very fast and convenient to make.
2. Theslippinstitch designed a bunny pillow with feet and ears. The stomach is stitched with carrot patterns. The pink nose and round eyes make the bunny more cute. The eyes are also made of yarn, which is good for children. It is safer to say that the rabbit’s eyes have shimmer, which may be the author’s special design.
3. Cozynooksdesigns design is a light blue bunny pillow. The main part of the pillow is made of light blue yarn, and the rabbit pattern is depicted with white yarn. Overall very nice and cute. This cute, bunny pillow is a great way to make your own Easter decorations! Perfect for a gift, home decor piece, nursery item, or for yourself!
4. Yarnspirations designed a very huge FLOOR PILLOW, which is made in the shape of a rabbit as a whole. This pillow is perfect for any child to cuddle with while they play or watch TV.
5. The Bunny Pillow designed by Myhobbyiscrochet is a detachable C2C pillowcase. It has a cute rabbit pattern on the front and beautiful buttons on the back to fix the pillowcase. This is a very beautiful pillowcase, but also very practical. It is also very easy to make, I hope you will like it.
6. Allaboutami also designed a very cute pillow, which has two different shapes, one smiles with its eyes open, and the other smiles with its eyes squinted. One is a male rabbit and the other is a female rabbit, it is so cute, you will love this cute bunny pillow.