Blankets are bedding that can be used throughout the year. So a comfortable, beautiful and durable blanket will accompany us for a long time. Heart Blanket expresses a romantic and sweet atmosphere through the elements of love, which is believed to help us sleep well and bring us warm dreams. Today we will learn 8 Crochet Heart Blanket FREE Patterns, I hope you like it as much as I do. Thanks to all the designers for sharing these free patterns! They are really sweet. To get these 8 Crochet Heart Blanket FREE Patterns, please scroll down the page and click the links below the pictures. Happy Crocheting!
You may also like: 6-valentine-heart-sweater-free-crochet-patterns
1. You Stole My Heart Crochet Blanket designed by Knittingwithchopsticks, red is the main color, and a large love pattern is made with white yarn on the front of the blanket. Also this tutorial is perfect for beginners, if you haven’t studied color work, then this will be a good starting point.
#1: You Stole My Heart Crochet Blanket FREE PATTERN
2. Crochet heart stitch designed by Mypicot. This is a tutorial on how to make a heart-shaped stitch. You can learn how to make this heart-shaped stitch and combine it with other things to make more interesting and beautiful works.
#2: Crochet heart stitch FREE PATTERN
3. The crochet heart blanket designed by Repeatcrafterme is a pink color, which is very suitable for Valentine’s Day. The simple stripes and furry hearts make this blanket very popular all year round, and it is also very suitable As a gift for newborns, simplicity and sweetness are its biggest features.
#3: crochet heart blanket FREE PATTERN
4. Happy Hearts Crochet Afghanistan by Allfreecrochetafghanpatterns. It is a patchwork of rosy shades and crochet hearts, making it a perfect project for your special sweetheart this Valentine’s Day. This crochet blanket is made of individual granny squares joined together at the end. Arrange granny squares with crochet squares and with crochet hearts in them to form this bright and multicolored blanket design.
#4: Happy Hearts Crochet Afghanistan FREE PATTERN
5. RED HEART BE MY VALENTINE THROW designed by Yarnspirations. It is red and white. The simple design is very refreshing and gives people a feeling of peace of mind. The red love hearts are regularly spread on the blanket, and its production is also very fast and convenient, even beginners can easily make great blankets.
#5: BE MY VALENTINE THROW FREE PATTERN
6. Love Letters Quilt designed by C.L. Halvorson. This is a blanket composed of purple, red, and white. Through a simple square pattern, each square is composed of a purple border, a white bottom, and a red love heart. It is a blanket that is very easy to make.
#6:Love Letters Quilt FREE PATTERN
7. Blushing Cables Crochet Throw designed by Allfreecrochetafghanpatterns. This intermediate throw pattern is work in a delicate shade of rose pink, and it’s made out of worsted weight yarn to create a solid and warm design. A scalloped edging adds a sweet, dainty touch to an already sweet design. Use a pink shade as written to create your own crochet throw, perfect to snuggle under with your sweetie, or use a different shade for a punch of fun.
#7: Blushing Cables Crochet Throw FREE PATTERN
8. Heart Blanket, designed by Yarnhookneedles, is a simple blanket that beginners can make. Red is the main color. On the blanket, many white love hearts are used to list the pattern of the entire blanket. The production is very simple, but it is very beautiful.
#8: Heart Blanket FREE PATTERN
Comments are closed.