Throw pillows are common items in household life, similar to pillows. They are usually only half the size of ordinary pillows, and they can provide some warmth and protection in the arms. It gives people a warm feeling and has become a common accessory for home use and decoration, as well as a common item for car decoration. Some people love throw pillows not only because they decorate a room and bring warmth, but because they make a statement. Today’s pillows are no longer limited to square shapes, round, long, animal, cartoon, and more and more shapes can capture different personality factors. Today, we use the theme of Valentine’s Day to create some Valentine’s Day pillows. They are not only very exquisite and beautiful, but also very suitable for the atmosphere of Valentine’s Day, allowing you to spend the whole year in a sweet atmosphere. We specially selected 10 Valentine Love Pillow FREE Crochet Patterns, I believe you will like them! Thanks to all the designers for sharing these free patterns! They are really sweet. To get these 10 Valentine Love Pillow FREE Crochet Patterns, please scroll down the page and click the links below the pictures. Happy Crocheting!
You may also like: https: 6-valentine-heart-scarf-free-crochet-patterns
1. HEARTS PILLOWCASE designed by Nickishomemadecrafts, it adds a pattern of Valentine’s Day hearts on the basis of ordinary pillows. This free crochet hearts pillowcase pattern is called the Pillowcase with Flying Hearts. It is so cozy and comfortable and you just won’t believe how easy it is to make. In fact, it is crocheted without sewing or slip stitching. The only part where you will sew and slip stitch is when you create the hearts. But if you do not like the hearts you can leave them off, no sewing involved!
#1: HEARTS PILLOWCASEFREE Crochet Pattern
2. The Valentine Kitty Pillow designed by Cococrochetlee is made in the shape of a cat. This is a bouncy cat with red as its main color, which is also one of the classic colors for Valentine’s Day. You can hold it when you sleep, when you play, it is a best companion.
#2: Valentine Kitty Pillow FREE Crochet Pattern
3. Heart Pillow designed by Liz Meehan. This is a pillow with a relatively simple color. The white pillowcase and the red love pattern are very bright. For the customization of the heart pattern, the designer has given a variety of different plans. There is a whole large heart, and there are also patterns composed of several small hearts. Which pattern to choose depends on your own preferences.
#3: Heart Pillow FREE Crochet Pattern
4. The LOVE TRIANGLE C2C CUSHION designed by Craftycc is characterized by a large love pattern made of various colors. The heart is made up of small triangles of different colors. It has red, green, blue, purple and so on. It is very beautiful, and the stitching pattern is also very beautiful.
#4: LOVE TRIANGLE C2C CUSHIONFREE Crochet Pattern
5. Aligned Cobble Stitch Pillow Crochet Pattern designed by Idealme. Choose a bulky yarn so you can really show off the cobble stitch used in this crochet pattern. If you love fun and unique stitches you’ll love this. Plus, a bulky yarn works up really quickly. You could even make this pattern in just one day. Add your new pillow as an accent to spruce up a couch that needs some love. Nestle it between a collection of pillows you already have. Let your cat curl up on it. Just be sure to show it off.
#5:Aligned Cobble Stitch Pillow FREE Crochet Pattern
6. CROCHET LOVE PILLOW COVER designed by Mariasbluecrayon. Its biggest feature is that it has beautiful gradient colors. On the front of the pillow, a LOVE pattern is made with beautiful gradient colors. Its production is also very simple, even for beginners. It can be made very quickly.
#6:LOVE PILLOW COVER FREE Crochet Pattern
7. The crochet reversible valentine’s heart pillow designed by Mbstitches is a very interesting pillow with patterns of arrows and hearts on the pillow. There are 2 different versions, one with red as the main color, and white hearts and arrows. Another version has white as the main color and red hearts and arrows. It’s unique.
#7: Reversible valentine’s heart pillow FREE Crochet Pattern
8. RED HEART PATRIOT HEART PILLOW by Yarnspirations. Crochet a pillow that is a true reflection of your American love and pride. Veterans, patrons and families of those serving our country will enjoy this heart-warming design.
#8: PATRIOT HEART PILLOW FREE Crochet Pattern
9. The Valentine Love Pillow designed by Garnstudio is in the shape of a heart as a whole, made of red yarn, it is a perfect decoration anywhere, and it is also a very loving gift.
#9: Valentine Love PillowFREE Crochet Pattern
10. Crochet XOXO Valentine’s Day Throw Pillow designed by Clicketysticks, it uses the pattern of XOXO, XOXO=Hugs and kisses. In fact, “XOXO” in English is the action of Hugs and kisses. Here, “XOXO” is used as a hieroglyph. O means “hug” with hands in a circle, and X means “kiss”. The entire pillow is made of red yarn, and you can also choose to make tassels at the four corners, which is very beautiful.
#10: XOXO Valentine’s Day Throw Pillow FREE Crochet Pattern
C2C Heart Pillow FREE Crochet Patterns
People are reading:
Comments are closed.