The ancient Greeks revered the owl as a symbol of Athena and wisdom. In Japan, the owl is called the bird of luck, and has also become the mascot of the Nagano Winter Olympics, representing good luck and happiness. Today we are going to learn how to DIY Cute Owl out of recycled paper bags. This DIY project is also great for kids, I think they will have a great time!
You may also like: Easy-diy-paper-rose-tutorial
For make this DIY cute owl , what you will need:
2 recycled paper bags, colored papers, scissors, pens, glue
The step-by-step tutorial is as follows:
1. First we prepare a recycled paper bag, you can choose the most common paper bag. And cut off the handle of the paper bag.
2. We prepare a piece of yellow paper, use scissors to cut out a shape similar to an eye patch, and use white paper to cut out a shape similar to a gear.
3. Continue to use blue paper and pink paper to cut into circles.
4. On the pink circle, draw the shape of a closed eye.
5. Use all kinds of colored paper, cut it into a circle, fold it in half and put it under the paper bag as the owl’s feathers. And fold out a triangle for the owl’s beak. Take another paper bag and use scissors to cut out the owl’s ears.
6. Use scissors to cut out the shape of the owl’s wings, and draw the pattern of feathers on it. Here you can play your personality freely.
7. Put all parts in the proper position.
8. Make the owl’s feet at the bottom. Such a recycled paper bag owl is complete. Do you like it?