Christmas is coming, have you decorated your Christmas tree yet? If you still lack decorations, you might as well try to make crochet Animal Christmas Ornament. Today we are going to share eight excellent free and excellent Animal Ornament tutorials, they are very cute, can better enhance the Christmas atmosphere, and make The process is also an interesting experience. A big thank you to all the designers out there for sharing free crochet patterns! Let’s follow the tutorial and learn together. To get these FREE patterns, please scroll down the page and click the link below the picture. Happy crocheting!
You may also like:
Links to these 8 Animal Christmas Ornament Free Crochet Patterns are below:
1. Animal Ornament designed by Allaboutami, it is a cute Christmas cat, it likes to hide in Christmas stockings, because there are wires on its arms and tail, so you can bend them, you can play with shapes and hang at will On the Christmas tree, or anywhere else.
2. Animal Ornament designed by Meowamigurumi is also made with a kitten as an element. This kitten has a variety of colors, one side is yellow and the other side is dark yellow. Green hairpins are used as embellishments, and the black round eyes are very cute. Hanging it on the Christmas tree will also be very lively.
3.Christmas Ornament designed by Theloopylamb is based on cute bears. These cute bears have white fur, a pair of big round eyes in their fluffy heads, and bear noses , very image, but also very cute. With the blessing of the fluffy bear, the whole Christmas will be even better.
4.Christmas Ornament designed by horesbycottage, it is made with cute kitten as the element. bottom. It is a very cute kitten. Its production is also very fast and simple. Beginners can also successfully follow the tutorial to complete the production.
5. l Christmas Ornament, designed by Sweetsofties, is a combination of a cat and a mouse. The little mouse is wearing a Christmas hat, and the kitten is also very cute. They all wear red scarves. The combination of a cat and a mouse is really classic Yep, hanging them on the Christmas tree is so fun and so cute too.
6. l Christmas Ornament designed by Spinayarncrochet, the deer is very, very cute, especially its smiling face is very healing. It is the best choice to hang it on the Christmas tree or give it to friends as a gift. Based on this tutorial, you can add white spots on the fawn’s face, maybe that will be a very nice Ornament too.
7. The Christmas Ornament designed by Spinayarncrochet is made with penguins as elements. It has a circular shape as a whole, and the facial features and body of the little penguin are depicted on the entire circle. Lovely in proportion, the blue and white yarn makes up the penguin’s main colours. The mouth and feet are made of orange yarn. The little penguin is very cute, and it is very simple to make, even beginners can complete it quickly. Of course, you can also define different colors for penguins according to your favorite colors.
8. The Christmas Ornament designed by Allfreecrochet also uses penguin elements. It is a relatively three-dimensional penguin that looks more like a cute doll. It uses the penguin’s original black and white combination to define the color. Wearing a red hat and scarf on the penguin’s head and neck reflects the Christmas atmosphere. It can not only be used as a decoration, but also as a cute doll, I believe your little one will like it very much. . They’re so cute, making them a fun experience, and a great way to enhance the Christmas spirit.
People also love: